Wednesday 2 May 2012

6: Growth and Development

My plans for growth and development of the organisation invovles the following,

  • My aims is to sell 100 mobiles in the first 4 months of opening the website
    This is a relative easy number based on the fact that we break even at 60 units
  • At 8 months into the running of the organisation i wish to have my organisation advertising on the top media websites such as Youtube, Facebook and Twitter.


See more: http://ahmedc49795.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/5-financial-resources.html

Not only will I attempt to create development with  my firm I will expand and grow using the following,

  • The growth will take place by promoting my organisation by hiring a complete service advertising agency in order to boost company sales and brand awareness
  • We will expand the organisation by offering a recycle option for the old phones of the public and give them cash in return for the old phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment